Thursday, September 2, 2010

Shame shame, and hiding spots

I did not achieve my goal. Alas. However I read this and felt better:

http://www.lifehack.org/articles/productivity/13-strategies-to-jumpstart-your-productivity.html

Read the first one! I rest my case. I have improved!

Saddleback is fun because it has a million little hiding spots. Granted, they're all filled with cigarette butts and ants but still, I feel very special when I find a tiny cove or secret bench. The science/math building is the best because:

-It's probably the oldest building there, so i think it was designed with novelty in mind; ergo, hiding spots.
-The bathrooms are SO RETRO and awesome, ask anyone and they'll tell you that stepping in the SM building bathrooms is like going back to the 70s: tiny lime green tile with dark brown grout, matching but less rectangular tiles on the wall with a turquoise accent, and a pleather chaise with buttons on it that's the color of instant pudding. All-in-all, the best.
-It's shady.
-The teachers leave their office doors open and have loud, important sounding conversations about digging for garnet or negating astronomical buzzwords. It really adds to the environment.

Listen to Ronald Jenkees.

No comments: