Saturday, September 11, 2010

Everyone's at a disadvantage, speaking in their second language

Here is something that is happening that I don't think most people understand:

I haven't the slightest wisp of an idea of what I'm going to do. Absolutely nothing comes to mind when I picture myself "doing something for a living." I wish I could just "do things for living" instead. I know it sounds rich and affected, but I really think I need a vacation. Just me, by myself, sitting alone and thinking. Maybe on a train, I don't know, but I need something to happen.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

find your passion! theres a job that fits everyone. i can see you doing so many things! like journalist or something

liveonlane said...

man, i feel the same. I seriously considered buying a plane ticket to Greece and panhandling my way to Israel.